PDA

View Full Version : ga7vaxp ultra sound pause

billy williams
August 1st 03, 02:59 AM
when i listen to any kind of sound there is a slight half a second pause
before it comes through. this is only through the digital part of it. I
have it hooked to my receiver. I know the receiver is ok. I used to be
able to find the drive for the acl650 that was umm i think 5.00.....3980 i
think something like that. It worked with that one. but i had to recently
reinstall everything and I can't find that driver and none of the drivers I
am trying are working I keep getting that half a second pause on the sound
and its annoying. can anyone shed some light on this. Thanks. Billy