PDA

View Full Version : GA-7ZXE wrong CPU temperature?

llywiwr
July 26th 03, 01:06 AM
GA-7ZXE
When I boot up from cold with a room temperature of about 25 deg. C. my CPU
temperature immediately shows as 35 degrees. Is this a fault with this
board?

Bob Davis
July 26th 03, 03:04 AM
My 8KNXP does the same thing, and I was told (on this newsgroup) that the
CPU heats up very quickly and the 10 jump may be normal. Frankly, however,
with the fan running I would think the warmup would take longer.