PDA

View Full Version : GA-7VAC

llywiwr
July 26th 03, 01:01 AM
GA-7VAC
I have installed the latest BIOS for this card, but I don't see any options
for S.M.A.R.T. capable drives in the set-up - however, during boot-up I
notice that it list the hard drives as "S.M.A.R.T. disabled". Is this an
oversight on this board, or am I missing something?

NuT CrAcKeR
July 28th 03, 01:42 PM
Or... do a search of other messages in this NG. The answer is everywhere...

NuTs
"llywiwr" > wrote in message
> GA-7VAC
> I have installed the latest BIOS for this card, but I don't see any
options
> for S.M.A.R.T. capable drives in the set-up - however, during boot-up I
> notice that it list the hard drives as "S.M.A.R.T. disabled". Is this an
> oversight on this board, or am I missing something?

llywiwr
July 28th 03, 08:39 PM
Thanks - I have found the advanced BIOS settings using Ctrl+F1 as suggested.