PDA

View Full Version : Re: 8IRXP and "OLD" reboot, BIOS problem

Doc
July 21st 03, 05:01 PM
hey John,
Would 'cha believe my old faithful Matrox G400 dH just died
in this board. Now I do have to "buy" something.

ANYONE put a RADEON 9100 into the 8IRXP?
Believe it fits the '1.5 voltage specs (right?)

I'll post in a separate 'video' inquiry. Thanks.

--
Rich "Doc" Colley

mailto:

John
July 21st 03, 06:46 PM
That's sad.

I'd be interested to hear what you think of the 2D and TVout on the Radeon
compared with the G400.

Cya

news:[email protected]