hi all,

does GA-VA m/b has LAN incorporated?
(some adv's say Yes, some NO?

btw, is it a good m/b?

rgds
fr
--
OżO¬jer°tije

you'l want a GA-VAX or VAXP, I have a VAX and it's fine, no problems with it
at all

"Lola Mackey" > wrote in message
> hi all,
>
> does GA-VA m/b has LAN incorporated?
> (some adv's say Yes, some NO?
>
> btw, is it a good m/b?
>
> rgds
> fr
> --
> OżO¬jer°tije

John
July 21st 03, 07:44 PM
Even if it has lan it probably wont work
like all the other crap on these boards
If you have bought one sell it and if you hav'nt
Yor lucky
"Lola Mackey" > wrote in message
> hi all,
>
> does GA-VA m/b has LAN incorporated?
> (some adv's say Yes, some NO?
>
> btw, is it a good m/b?
>
> rgds
> fr
> --
> OżO¬jer°tije

July 21st 03, 11:43 PM
the onboard LAN works fine on my 7VAX, no problems at all, running full
duplex into a cheap SMC 5 port switch providing a shared internet connection
to two other pc's in our house :-)

"John" > wrote in message
> Even if it has lan it probably wont work
> like all the other crap on these boards
> If you have bought one sell it and if you hav'nt
> Yor lucky
> "Lola Mackey" > wrote in message
> > hi all,
> >
> > does GA-VA m/b has LAN incorporated?