PDA

View Full Version : Re: GA-8IHXP Rev. 2.1 Available Here

sig666
July 20th 03, 12:38 AM
Yep. already sold it.
I am running a GA-8KNXP ULTRA now.

When I got the GA-8IHXP you helped me with a SM Bus controller issue.
Thanks again but it is time to move on.

============

McGrandpa wrote:
> You're selling yours?! That's the one I have...
> McG.
>
> "sig666" > wrote in message
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=44943&item=3422
> 291627

McGrandpa
July 20th 03, 07:55 AM
Right, "constantly in a state of vertical flux!" I know the axiom of
the PC! heh!
You're welcome, and maybe it's time for me to move on too. I just
picked up
a new vid card, and am running it at 4X, not 8, because that's just
all there is.
Perhaps it's time to go from 2.0A gHz to 3 plus? :)

So, how IS the KNXP Ultra?

McG.

"sig666" > wrote in message
> Yep. already sold it.
> I am running a GA-8KNXP ULTRA now.
>
> When I got the GA-8IHXP you helped me with a SM Bus controller
issue.
> Thanks again but it is time to move on.
>
> ============
>
> McGrandpa wrote:
> > You're selling yours?! That's the one I have...
> > McG.
> >
> > "sig666" > wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=44943&item=3422
> > 291627

sig666
July 20th 03, 10:32 AM
My Ultra is solid as a rock. And I am running a 3.0GHZ in it.
==========

McGrandpa wrote:

> Right, "constantly in a state of vertical flux!" I know the axiom of
> the PC! heh!
> You're welcome, and maybe it's time for me to move on too. I just
> picked up
> a new vid card, and am running it at 4X, not 8, because that's just
> all there is.
> Perhaps it's time to go from 2.0A gHz to 3 plus? :)
>
> So, how IS the KNXP Ultra?
>
> McG.
>
> "sig666" > wrote in message
>
>>Yep. already sold it.
>>I am running a GA-8KNXP ULTRA now.
>>
>>When I got the GA-8IHXP you helped me with a SM Bus controller
>
> issue.
>
>>Thanks again but it is time to move on.
>>
>>============
>>
>>McGrandpa wrote:
>>
>>>You're selling yours?! That's the one I have...
>>>McG.
>>>
>>>"sig666" > wrote in message
>>>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=44943&item=3422
>
>>>291627

McGrandpa
July 20th 03, 01:07 PM
Grr. I'd rather have one that uses rdram. But DDR is a lot
cheaper...now.
McG.