PDA

View Full Version : Re: GA-7VAX

I forgot to reply about CFS3...I run it at [email protected] as my video card
is only a Radeon 8500 and I don't want to slow it down...I need to keep my
Thunderbolt moving fast to get away from the FW-190's!
Cheers
Mark

"Rob" > wrote in message
om...
> All,
>
> Thanks for all of the help. I followed your suggestions Z and I think
> I have a stable board now. I'm not getting kicked out of games, and
> I'm not rebooting. I set my bios to default, set my cpu to 7.5% and
> got rid of my sound blaster live 5.1. I'm using the onboard sound, no
> crackle, I couldn't use my ms joystick in the gameport, but it came
> with a usb adapter, and I'm able to use it that way. IL2 and FB are
> running great. Again thanks to all for all of the help, this board is
> awesome!
>
> Rob
>
> GA-7VAX
> 634 megs of ram pc 2100
> PNY FX-5200
> Onboard Sound
> Windows XP Home
> WD 30gig
> WD 60gig
>

> "Aussie" > wrote in message
> > Me 2 have the same , well allmost. GA-7VA..Fantastic,No problems
> > easy no probs.2x256 vdata ram,winfast fx 5200,volcano 11+
> > ....sys 30*-cpu 37*...any game any lenght..couldnt be happier
> >

> > "Andre G." > wrote in message
> > > Have same mobo and it is super stable. Using mainly the default BIOS
> > > settings and spend most of my fun time racing (NFS, F1 2002 and
GTR2002
> > mod,
> > > TOCA Race Driver, Nascar 2003, etc....) with AMD 1800 and ATI 9500Pro
and
> > > usually using rez above 1024 X 768 (with pretty much everything on).
I`ve
> > > had the mobo for about 3 months now and I have yet to see it crash
while
> > > playing a racing title... I am not overclocking anything. Keeping my
> > > fingers crossed!
> > >
> > > Andre
> > >
> > > "Rob" > a ?crit dans le message de
> > > om...
Video,

Jeff
July 19th 03, 03:09 PM
I have the Ga-7VAXP model and same story here....SUPER STABLE with
radeon 9700pro 1g generic pc2700 and 2400+ processor. I love to
upgrade but each time I think about it....the stability issue wins
out! (hardware Junkie that I am)...this board is a keeper!