PDA

View Full Version : 1U PSU required

beSophisticated
June 28th 03, 10:30 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know where in the UK or mail order I can get a replacement PSU
(250W 1U) from my 1U Rackmount Server (SR101)... Alternatively can someone
recommend me a supplier of 1U supplies.

Many thanks in advance.

--
-=*=-
beSophisticated Ltd.

Alien Zord
June 28th 03, 01:30 PM
"beSophisticated" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know where in the UK or mail order I can get a replacement
PSU
> (250W 1U) from my 1U Rackmount Server (SR101)... Alternatively can
someone
> recommend me a supplier of 1U supplies.

http://www.acme-technology.co.uk/
One of my trade suppliers of rack mount parts, whether they will supply
end users I have no idea. No harm in trying.

beSophisticated
June 28th 03, 02:23 PM
Nice 1 I remember using these guys back a while back but found them
expensive : well they answered my call (Sat!) and said they can get me
hooked up at a reasonable price as well....

Just gotta now work out the exact size of the PSU in the SR101 and it's
mounting bracket.

Cheers,

--
-=*=-
beSophisticated Ltd.
http://www.besophisticated.com/
Embedded linux voice/net/cell activated home security,control systems.
-=*=-

> http://www.acme-technology.co.uk/
> One of my trade suppliers of rack mount parts, whether they will supply
> end users I have no idea. No harm in trying.

Alien Zord
June 29th 03, 06:14 PM
> > http://www.acme-technology.co.uk/
>
> "beSophisticated" > wrote in message
> Nice 1 I remember using these guys back a while back but found them
> expensive....snipped...

Me too, but sometimes have no choice.