PDA

View Full Version : The better gtx 460

PcGAmeR22[_33_]
December 22nd 11, 05:57 PM
Ive seen lots of gtx 460,s out there
and each brand differs from the other
i found out that the best 2 brands are the evga gtx 460 1gb
and the gtx 460 1gb hawk edition with 2 fans
so which one is faster , the hawk or the evga card
some people told me that the evga is faster because its oc,ed
but im still not convinced because that card has 2 large fans on it
1 fan is more than enough so imagine the cooling of 2 large fans

Capt Nemo
December 25th 11, 02:07 PM
I have the evga card, been very happy with it. Had it for over a year and a
half. No problems.

"PcGAmeR22" wrote in message ...

Ive seen lots of gtx 460,s out there
and each brand differs from the other
i found out that the best 2 brands are the evga gtx 460 1gb
and the gtx 460 1gb hawk edition with 2 fans
so which one is faster , the hawk or the evga card
some people told me that the evga is faster because its oc,ed
but im still not convinced because that card has 2 large fans on it
1 fan is more than enough so imagine the cooling of 2 large fans

Brave Burger
January 17th 12, 02:00 PM
PcGAmeR22 wrote:
> Ive seen lots of gtx 460,s out there
> and each brand differs from the other
> i found out that the best 2 brands are the evga gtx 460 1gb
> and the gtx 460 1gb hawk edition with 2 fans
> so which one is faster , the hawk or the evga card
> some people told me that the evga is faster because its oc,ed
> but im still not convinced because that card has 2 large fans on it
> 1 fan is more than enough so imagine the cooling of 2 large fans

Less noise?