PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed revelations

PcGAmeR22[_2_]
October 10th 11, 12:22 AM
i beat assassins creed brother hood on pc
and it was playable
just wanna know if im gonna be able to play revelations
rig ___
intel cord due e7500 2.93 ghz
3 gb ddr3
evga nvidia 9400 gt 1024 mb

rb[_10_]
October 11th 11, 09:49 PM
CPU and Memory are ok, but Video card -might- be a problem

PcGAmeR22[_4_]
October 12th 11, 01:57 AM
im aware the my 9400 gt is a problem
i just wanna know if this game is gonna be playable like brother hood
the previous assassins creed is working fine on lowest settings
20-70 fps

rb[_11_]
October 12th 11, 05:22 AM
PcGAmeR22;1312281 Wrote:
> im aware the my 9400 gt is a problem
> i just wanna know if this game is gonna be playable like brother hood
> the previous assassins creed is working fine on lowest settings
> 20-70 fps

I've only seen preliminary system requirements for AC:R, but my guess is
it will be playable using the 9400 with the environmental settings to
minimum and resolution set to 1024x768. Multi-player may stutter though.
:(

PcGAmeR22[_3_]
October 12th 11, 10:41 AM
i can run acb on 800x600
multisampling x4
everything on hi except for post fx and shadows
it works fine