PDA

View Full Version : Re: Skybuck is re-building his PC for the 4th time. Let YOUR retardness BEGIN !

Skybuck Flying[_2_]
May 26th 11, 01:23 PM
"Shaun" > wrote in message

> "John Larkin" wrote in message
>
>>"God's evil shocks might come down on me from heaven again... I WILL NOT
>>ALLOW IT !" YEAHAHAHAHAH =D
>>
>>"I SHALL NEVER ATTACH THE RECEIVER TO MY OLD PC ! NEVER ! YOU HEAR ME !
>>NEVERRRRRR !" ;) =D
>>
>>And now DAD, JEZUS (the fokking) AND GOD !
>>
>>I AM AND WILL GO TO THE SHACK/STASH and fokking get IT !
>>
>>HEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIII GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>

>>YES I AM GOING NOW !
>>

>>GOING I TELL YOU ! GOING ! AND DON'T YOU STOP ME ! DON'T YOU EVEN TRY AND
>>MAKE ME TRIPP !
>>
>>NO FOKKING WAY!
>>
>>Going,
>> Bye,
>> SKYBUCK.
>>
>>STAY TUNED FOR PART 2.
>>

> Buy an iPad.
>
> John
>

> All that rambiling and he still doesn't have a working PC of ****, that is
> what I call a computer with an Asrock MB.

It's working already, now it needs drivers.

> My computer that I just built 3 weeks ago went together right the first
> time and after BIOS update, Windows updates, the latest Drivers & chipset
> drivers from intel, my computer works flawlessly.
> It has a Intel i7 unlocked processor, a heatsink fan for overclocking,
> Asus MB and video card, a good Corsair power supply (just a note: it has
> very long leads) Antec 902 case, WD hard drive, intel SSD, DVD burner -
> samsung.

Beheh few hardware you have ! ;) =D

Building a computer is something else then cleaning and repairing a computer
fool ! ;)

I must do three times the work: break down, cleaning, rebuilding !

Plus my hardware not supported by windows so must install drivers manually !
;)

Plus I take it slow to make sure nothing is wrong/odd.

Plus I am filming everything and photographing everything ! ;) =D

So that's roughly 4 to 5 times as much work as "just a build" ! ;)

And I still have to make a website for it and upload and perhaps you
tubing... so even more work... 6 to 7 times ! ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.