PDA

View Full Version : Video Card upgrade....

Skipai
January 24th 11, 05:46 PM
Just pondering what card would be a nice upgrade for DX11 at least from
the XFX XXX 275GTX 768mb card I have currently. Power requirements
aren't an issue since I had to upgrade my PSU after my old Enermax
625watt died on me for the 950w Revolution+ one. :)

Would there be much increase if I went for a 460? Oh should I wait and
see how the 560 cards will do later on this year? Hoping to run at
least 2x 24 inch monitors at 1080 resolution each.

--
Skipai

peter
January 25th 11, 08:50 PM
?The 560's are out now.....
the difference in Games from a 460 is very noticeable according to
reviews...and the cost is aprox 50 bucks more
You need to look at some reviews and decide if it matches your Game
needs
http://www.anandtech.com/show/4135/nvidias-geforce-gtx-560-ti-upsetting-the-250-market
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/40119-nvidia-geforce-gtx-560-ti-1gb-review.html

peter