PDA

View Full Version : Gaming idea: Put transformer Galvatron in fighting game like Tekken ?! ;) (Also Dune 2 shooter ! ;) :))

Skybuck Flying[_2_]
April 29th 09, 07:06 AM
Hello,

Darth Vader made it's appearance in a fighting game called "Tekken", I
believe it was... ultra cool ! =D

Now I offer a suggestion to extended this ultra cool idea:

Put the transformer: "Galvatron" in a fighting game as well.

And make him transform into his cannon mode to blast away the enemy when his
power meter is fuuuulllllll ! >=D

BBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTT:P PPP*** ;) :)

Even better/more funny yet:

Make a transformers first person shooter LOL ! =D

^ That's kinda a joke... but kinda sounds nice too ;) :P*

(A Dune or Dune 2 shooter that would be cool too ! ;))

(Like C&C Renegade but then with better graphics, and better perspective and
lot's of sand and dunes and rocks and deserts and tunnels in rocks YEAAAHH
and high-tech fortresses ! ;) With shields and all ! YEAAH ;) =D )

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Skybuck Flying[_2_]
April 29th 09, 07:12 AM