PDA

View Full Version : Vido card Driver wanted

BH[_2_]
March 22nd 09, 09:59 AM
Hi Guys,
need a driver for graphics care SP6800TV/32MB n-vidia GeForce 2 MX + Tv 32
MB. Have tried to locate one but the sites I have tried say download but
they just time out.
Help and advice really appreciated
Thanks and Regards
Bob

Jim Beard[_2_]
March 22nd 09, 02:42 PM
BH wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> need a driver for graphics care SP6800TV/32MB n-vidia GeForce 2 MX + Tv 32
> MB. Have tried to locate one but the sites I have tried say download but
> they just time out.
> Help and advice really appreciated

Go to the nVidia website and get your drivers from the horse's
mouth. I think you will need a legacy package for the GeForce 2 MX.

Cheers!

jim b.

--
UNIX is not user unfriendly; it merely
expects users to be computer-friendly.

Augustus
March 22nd 09, 05:19 PM
"BH" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi Guys,
> need a driver for graphics care SP6800TV/32MB n-vidia GeForce 2 MX + Tv 32
> MB. Have tried to locate one but the sites I have tried say download but
> they just time out.
> Help and advice really appreciated
> Thanks and Regards
> Bob