PDA

View Full Version : problems with the 181.20 driver

fanel
January 21st 09, 10:05 AM
I have problems with the 181.20 driver with GeForce 8400gs continuous block
unreal tournament 3...
some have tried these drivers with this game?

thanks
fanel

smlunatick
January 21st 09, 07:41 PM
On Jan 21, 9:05*am, "fanel" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have problems with the 181.20 driver with GeForce 8400gs continuous block
> unreal tournament 3...
> some have tried these drivers with this game?
>
> thanks
> fanel

Head over to: http://forum.guru3d.com/

This web forum is dedicated to most video card issues.

fanel
January 21st 09, 11:33 PM
I apologize, I will seek the information elsewhere
Greetings from Italy

"smlunatick" > ha scritto nel messaggio
On Jan 21, 9:05 am, "fanel" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have problems with the 181.20 driver with GeForce 8400gs continuous
> block
> unreal tournament 3...
> some have tried these drivers with this game?
>
> thanks
> fanel

Head over to: http://forum.guru3d.com/

This web forum is dedicated to most video card issues.

smlunatick
January 22nd 09, 08:03 PM
On Jan 21, 10:33*pm, "fanel" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I apologize, I will seek the information elsewhere
> Greetings from Italy
>
> "smlunatick" > ha scritto nel ...
> On Jan 21, 9:05 am, "fanel" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I have problems with the 181.20 driver with GeForce 8400gs continuous
> > block
> > unreal tournament 3...
> > some have tried these drivers with this game?
>
> > thanks
> > fanel
>
> Head over to: *http://forum.guru3d.com/
>
> This web forum is dedicated to most video card issues.

It is okay. It is just that this newsgroup does not appear to get a
lot of responses.

deimos[_2_]
January 23rd 09, 03:17 AM
fanel wrote:
> I have problems with the 181.20 driver with GeForce 8400gs continuous
> block unreal tournament 3...
> some have tried these drivers with this game?
>
> thanks
> fanel

181.20 had several issues affecting SLI, but there most likely were
several undisclosed bugs as well. Give 181.22 WHQL (released today) a
try and see how it goes.

I don't understand what a continuous block means, are you referring to a
crash or blue screen of death?

Just for reference, I've last played UT3 with the 178.24 driver and had
no issues on an 8800GT or 9800GTX+.

007[_3_]
January 24th 09, 04:27 AM
try 181.22 driver, perhaps help...