PDA

View Full Version : Gigabyte rebates - BAD NEWS

Wonderman
January 20th 09, 01:59 AM
Sorry to report my original mailing of September 22, 2008 to get my $25 -
with a 10 - 12 week due date - has passed 17 weeks today and I am getting
nothing but BS from the CA and TW offices. All materials OK - just not
paying ! Anyone else ?

Venger[_2_]
January 20th 09, 02:01 AM
Wonderman wrote:
> Sorry to report my original mailing of September 22, 2008 to get my $25
> - with a 10 - 12 week due date - has passed 17 weeks today and I am
> getting nothing but BS from the CA and TW offices. All materials OK -
> just not paying ! Anyone else ?

One of the very large rebate processing houses went bankrupt - yours may
be affected.

Venger

Wonderman
January 20th 09, 02:27 AM
Thanks. I did check. This isnt the one. This is Velocity Fulfillments in
AZ. They arent the culprit though, GIGABYTE is ! The fulfillment people
told me in no uncertain terms that GIGABYTE hasnt sent the money.

"Venger" > wrote in message
> Wonderman wrote:
>> Sorry to report my original mailing of September 22, 2008 to get my $25 -
>> with a 10 - 12 week due date - has passed 17 weeks today and I am getting
>> nothing but BS from the CA and TW offices. All materials OK - just not
>> paying ! Anyone else ?
>
> One of the very large rebate processing houses went bankrupt - yours may
> be affected.
>
> Venger

bushlyed
January 20th 09, 01:26 PM
On Jan 19, 7:01*pm, Venger > wrote:
> Wonderman wrote:
> > Sorry to report my original mailing of September 22, 2008 to get my $25
> > - with a 10 - 12 week due date - has passed 17 weeks today and I am
> > getting nothing but BS from the CA and TW offices. *All materials OK -
> > just not paying ! *Anyone else ?
>
> One of the very large rebate processing houses went bankrupt - yours may
> be affected.
>
> Venger

Here is what Venger posted in the Cowboys newsgroup after he said he
would never darken the group again:

I see you and your retarded submissive gimp are polluting the
Cardinals
newsgroup with your cross-posted idiocy. Choking the meager life out
of
their newsgroup now that you've turned the Cowboys group into a fetid
****pile?

Perhaps the Cowboys woeful turn of events is just karma for having
turds
like Obsessor and the pederast Bushlyed in the fanbase.

Cardinal fans, you deserve better having made your first Super Bowl
than
to have to listen to these inbred miscreants. On behalf of Cowboys
fans,
good luck, and our apologies about these two turds - if abortion were
legal in the 127th trimester, we'd have solved the problem for you.

=======

This was a personal vindictive attack upon me and another person when
we did nothing to him.

What is terribly hypocritical of Venger is the fact that people can
post anything that want, off topic, so long as it agrees with him, but
post something disagreement and he goes ape like.

You see his vicious, malicious, foul-mouth attack of people in his
posts, always starting the personal attacks then getting all huffy
when people respond in kind.

He is just mad because the world is changing today and there is
nothing an insignificant person like him can do about it.

Vengiebaby, I don't feel your pain but I certainly am enjoying it.

Venger[_2_]
January 20th 09, 05:16 PM
bushlyed wrote:
> On Jan 19, 7:01 pm, Venger > wrote:
>> Wonderman wrote:
>>> Sorry to report my original mailing of September 22, 2008 to get my $25
>>> - with a 10 - 12 week due date - has passed 17 weeks today and I am
>>> getting nothing but BS from the CA and TW offices. All materials OK -
>>> just not paying ! Anyone else ?
>> One of the very large rebate processing houses went bankrupt - yours may
>> be affected.
>>
>> Venger
>
> Here is what Venger posted in the Cowboys newsgroup after he said he
> would never darken the group again:

BWAHAHWAHWAHHAHWAHWHAHAHAHA....

You mind****ed retard, now you have an interest in Nvidia cards?

Keep yapping on the end of my leash, retard. Do you realize how pathetic
you look?

Venger

Yankee Clipper
March 2nd 09, 09:11 PM
I too purchased a Gigabyte product that came with a rebate on
10-27-2008. I still have not received the rebate check. I filed a
complaint with the Better Business Bureau. During the complaint process
I learned that Gigabyte has 4 company names all with an "F" rating with
the BBB. Buyers may want to rethink purchasing any Gigabyte products
that are listed with a rebate