PDA

View Full Version : XFX Radeon Card Photos

First of One
January 4th 09, 05:26 PM
http://www.cpu3d.com/news/6945-1/xfx-ati-cards-up-for-pre-order-on-scan/story.html

Nice black PCB. Interesting dual-slot cooler on the 4850 as well.

deimos[_2_]
January 6th 09, 02:01 AM
First of One wrote:
> http://www.cpu3d.com/news/6945-1/xfx-ati-cards-up-for-pre-order-on-scan/story.html
>
> Nice black PCB. Interesting dual-slot cooler on the 4850 as well.

I wish they would have used something like that 4850 cooler on Geforce.
That's pretty bad ass.

First of One
January 6th 09, 03:04 AM
On which Geforce, the 9800GTX+ (4850's direct competitor)? I am under the
impression the standard 9800GTX+ cooler is quite good, large fan and all.
The slight cant even prevents the top card from choking in an SLI setup.