PDA

View Full Version : No primary monitor

metspitzer
December 28th 08, 01:04 AM
I have a HDTV and a 19" LCD monitor plugged into my 3G XP machine.
Right now I have tried disabling the HDTV settings. The curious thing
is that when I identify the monitor it comes up 2.

I have other problems, but I think this may be the start to the fix.

metspitzer
December 28th 08, 03:28 AM
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 19:04:58 -0500, metspitzer >
wrote:

>I have a HDTV and a 19" LCD monitor plugged into my 3G XP machine.
>Right now I have tried disabling the HDTV settings. The curious thing
>is that when I identify the monitor it comes up 2.
>
>I have other problems, but I think this may be the start to the fix.

http://i40.tinypic.com/21brcyq.jpg
There was supposed to be a screen shot to make that clearer. Sorry
but I now have bigger problems..