PDA

View Full Version : Montor Rotation

December 19th 08, 03:06 AM
I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache card in one of my computers.
It has the capability of rotating the image on the screen. I am going
to build another system to put in my shop with the monitor inverted.
Do all NVIDIA cards have screen rotation as an option? If not what do
they call this feature? I do not want to buy a video card just to find
out that it will not work in my situation.

Thanks, Rob

deimos[_2_]
December 19th 08, 10:23 PM
wrote:
> I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache card in one of my computers.
> It has the capability of rotating the image on the screen. I am going
> to build another system to put in my shop with the monitor inverted.
> Do all NVIDIA cards have screen rotation as an option? If not what do
> they call this feature? I do not want to buy a video card just to find
> out that it will not work in my situation.
>
> Thanks, Rob

NVKeystone. Activated on any NView capable card (all of them).

Dr Richard Cranium
December 24th 08, 01:00 AM
> wrote in message ...
:I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache card in one of my computers.
: It has the capability of rotating the image on the screen. I am going
: to build another system to put in my shop with the monitor inverted.
: Do all NVIDIA cards have screen rotation as an option? If not what do
: they call this feature? I do not want to buy a video card just to find
: out that it will not work in my situation.
:
: Thanks, Rob

HP w2408h monitor. rotates. Why futz with the video card ?

** No Fate **

cheers,
dracman
Tomb Raider: Shotgun City
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb.htm

** no fate **

dracman
Tomb Raider: Shotgun City
http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb.htm

my game machines:
http://www.smokeypoint.com/My_PC.htm

Aliase female hume rogue lvl 70 PVE solo
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&n=Aliase
Subtlety engineer/enchanter
5/22/34

Zebby female NE Huntress lvl 70 / Aja nightstalker cat lvl 70 (bite,prowl)
PVE solo
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&n=Zebby
Marksmanship Alchemy/Herbs
17/34/10

Aisleyne Female Blood Elf lvl 34 PVE solo
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&n=Aisleyne
Subtlety mining/jewelcrafter
4/8/13

WoW ingame pictures in a smoke free environment:
http://www.smokeypoint.com/if_airport/telaar.html
http://www.smokeypoint.com/if_airport/IF_airport.htm
http://www.smokeypoint.org/wow/worldofwarcraft1.html

http://thottbot.com/?c=hunter
http://thottbot.com/?c=rogue

December 27th 08, 07:34 PM
Inverted = 180 degree rotation

HP w2408h monitor. rotates, yes, a total of 90 degrees from landscape
to portrait. This would seem that it would not for what I said I was
trying to do.

Rob

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:00:39 -0800, "Dr Richard Cranium"