PDA

View Full Version : gf 6600 tv out adaptor

Ginch
November 14th 08, 02:42 AM
Bought one of these cards but with no adaptor. I thought I could use the one
i had been using with my ti4600 but it doesnt fit.

Does anyone have this card but is not using tv out and would like to sell me
their adaptor?

I am in the uk.

avmaster ATbtinternetDOT com

Augustus
November 14th 08, 05:25 AM
"Ginch" > wrote in message
> Bought one of these cards but with no adaptor. I thought I could use the
> one i had been using with my ti4600 but it doesnt fit.
>
> Does anyone have this card but is not using tv out and would like to sell
> me their adaptor?
>
> I am in the uk.
>
> avmaster ATbtinternetDOT com

What, you mean the S-video out?

Ginchy[_3_]
November 15th 08, 08:03 PM
yeah but its one of those 9 pin ones not a standard s out!

news:[email protected]