PDA

View Full Version : PhysX - Warmonger- 8800GT - driver 178.23

Beemer
November 9th 08, 11:27 PM
I installed the 178.23 driver for my 8800GT 512kB. It loads the Physx
engine and the demos work fine. I then downloaded the Physx game demos The
Great Kulu which works well an The Warmonger which crashes to a black screen
even when just showing the options page.

Has anyone got the Warmonger demo working with a EP45 motherboard? All my
settings are the optimised settings with no overclocking. Corsair dominator
2 x 4GB at 2.1V

Beemer

Beemer
November 10th 08, 08:59 AM
"Beemer" > wrote in message
>I installed the 178.23 driver for my 8800GT 512kB. It loads the Physx
>engine and the demos work fine. I then downloaded the Physx game demos The
>Great Kulu which works well an The Warmonger which crashes to a black
>screen even when just showing the options page.
>
> Has anyone got the Warmonger demo working with a EP45 motherboard? All
> my settings are the optimised settings with no overclocking. Corsair
> dominator 2 x 4GB at 2.1V
>

> Beemer

correction - memory is 2 x 2GB

Beemer