PDA

View Full Version : !!!! Red Alert 3: (Part 4: First Multiplayer Experience) !!!!


Skybuck Flying[_2_]
November 3rd 08, 07:28 AM
Hello,

Ladies and Gentlemen ;)

After having finished the single player campaign... I just could not wait
any longer and simply had to try the multiplayer even if it would cost me
some sleep and even if I would be tired :)

And yes Ladies and Gentlemen LOL, rest assured the multiplayer works just
fine !

Here is how I played it with some guys behind a router or something:

Simply use hamachi and make sure that everybody is on one online network.

(So not multiple that doesn't work some reason, maybe it's a router issue or
a cd-key issue's... maybe the game broadcasts cd-keys over the lan or so as
a check... don't know about that ! )

Anyway during the first game I played with the japanese which is a difficult
race to play and I immediatly got my ass kicked by some dude that immediatly
attacked my harvesters (ore collectors it's now called)...

He did it with little fighters... (It was 1 v 1 v 1 ) after that he got
destroyed by the third player.

So he wasn't happy about that so the next game we played he added some
cpu's, so it was 2 v 2 v 2.

Anyway the dude did the same... but this time he fought the cpu first...

Then I showed these guys the power of the bomber ! I knew these guys hadn't
played single player campaign... and I had a feeling they didn't understand
the power of bomber LOL.

And sure thing... I ****ed those pussy absolutely fully hard up their asses
LOL.

These bombers are difficult to shoot down... and they only cost 2000
bucks... which seems a lot... but it's fricking cheap for the strength and
their bombing/fire power... you can known at a construction yard with just 4
of those suckers...

Oh yeah... so they got completely surprised by that I think....

I loved it... I also had some majors defense going on...

Anyway these guys were pretty good players... and I ended up still losing
the game/battle... mostly because I ofcourse still was a multiplayer newb...
but I was also very confused...

I didn't know who-was-who...

I didn't know who the enemy cpu was....

I didn't know who the enemy human players were...

I did have a hunch but I wasn't sure...

Even the hoster himself got completely confused... he insisted that the
yellow player was actually a cpu... but it wasn't it was a human.... maybe
he ment he left... but I don't think so he didn't leave...

I was just kicking his ass and he was kicking my ass.

So that's kinda a shame in this game... for newbies it's hard to figure out
who-s-who... that's pretty important information... especially when you know
human players are more dangerous than cpu's...

Anyway I tried to figure it out by clicking on units... hoping to get some
info or some hints who these units belonged tooo ?!?

But it seems the game doesn't display this information... so for me as a
newby it seems impossible to figure out.... who's who... as soon as the game
started ?!?!?!???

HUH ? I am still confused and not sure about that...

Apperently there is no way to find it out ? That can't be ?

Maybe there is a score board somewhere with the colors...

Anyway I can almost not believe that vital information like that is not
displayed....

But besides from that... this game is pretty much fun... actually I think
it's loads of fun and good too..

Even for these little beauty mistakes...

This game is just damn good...

And I most say... it's pretty difficult as well...

I like it ! I like this !

YES !

This difficulty is LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY....

The bases are also very very very very very vunerable to all kinds of
fire...

So that makes it extra difficult... you gotta watch out for those ******s
lieing on the lure trying to **** you up !

And besides from that !

This game has so many options ?!

It's fricking amazing ?!

It keep getting surprised like: Wow how they do that ?

Or wow what's that kind of weapon ?

For example in the first multiplayer game:

This little bug... it stuck to my harverster... and I didn't know how to
shoot it off... I was like LOL wtf ?!

It was so funny seeing this bug ride along the harverster... fricking
amazing...

I just didn't have to chance to try everything out in single player... and I
didn't read the questions marks for the sovjets...

I did try to do that for the rest though..

Also in the second game I played these players you know... there were using
scouts ! like sneaking and stuff... trying to gather information... I am not
sure what they were doing...

Hmmmm I just occured to me... now I understand why they placed their scouts
near my water....

I guess they wanted to know if I had a fleet.... :)

Also this dude... somehow these japanese fighters came from no where... did
they go under ground ?

They did come via a plane ? I am not sure what the hell happened :)

All this confusion nice lol.

Also this dude after I ****ed him over with bombers... I ****ED HIM REAL
HARD LLOLOLOLO.

But I couldn't finish him off... ya know... I didn't bother... I just left
my victims ROTT AWAY... well normally anyway...

But in this game that's not so smart... THIS GUY WAS VERY VERY VERY VERY
VERY PERSITENT LOLOLOL.

He started ****ing me up the ass with his little annoying soldiers that came
from the damaged buildings and he started attacking my harvesters again.

THIS DUDE HE IS A HORNY HARVESTOR ****ER.

Yes that's what I am gonna call him from now: HORNY HARVESTER ****ER
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Next time this guys' strategy is ****ing DEAD LOLOLOLOL.

Gonna protect my harvesters ASSES with lots of defense...

Nothing more irrating and lame then an HARVESTER ****ER LOLOLOL.

Yeah man.. I had a really hard time getting rid of his little soldiers...

I had mostly just planes... no money and no time to building anything else.

People... this game IT'S LOVE.

Yes it's looooovvvvveeeeeee

However I kinda sucked... I was tired... I was newbish... I definetly wanna
play some more multiplayer before I give my final verdict...

Anyway these guys we played on... and we played some more multiplayer...

This time we teamed up against HARD AI's.

WOW GOD DAMN OH MY GOD !!! ARE THESE AI'S HARD TO DEFEAT HOLY ****ING
****...

They come immediatly... I got my ass KICKED real bad by the AI multiple
times !

I didn't even have a chance of fighting them... I did defend for a while in
multiple games with defenses...

But the last game I tried something different... just go onto the ocean...

I think these other guys were amazed or something... especially on of
them... I think they didn't know you could actually build on water or so...
one dude though it was funny...

Well it was a bad mistake... because these little enemy ai sub's came
****ing me up the ASS ?!

I was like **** gotta get outta here... So I took my mobile construction
yard and moved elsewhere..

The dude wanted to restart... and I said like nonononononono I am not dead
yet..

So they continued fighter against the AI.

And I just lingered on....

But I did manage to get some money together and mine some of these mines by
moving my mobile construction yard near it... build an ore thingy... then
moving on to somewhere else and doing they same...

Just like the aliens from indepedance day or so... but a little bit
differeny... deploy mining faclity and move on that's what I was doing..

But at the start I had to use harvestors... from the russians... boy do they
care little bit of spice... gjezus fricking christ... took me forever to get
some money together... to build a second harvestor and then a new ore
factory and stuff...

So then I started moving on... finally I managed to defend a little bit with
big subs... tesla's and stuff...

I was actually the last survivor because the others got destroyed
ultimately...

Also the ai seems to move out of the way of special weapons real fast....

Also this ORANGE dude... you know the harvestor ****er...

Did something amazing... I tried to bomb his battleships.... which he
attacked me with... I was mostly passive in the game waiting for somebody to
attack me and then I would counter strike with my bombers :) (as I did
describe above)

But anyway.. this dude he lost a couple of battleships... and then he must
of freaked out like OH MY ****ING GOD...

and then... he moved his battleships real fast... and my bombers tried to
bomb him... by he just ran away... and my bombers could kill it...

IT WAS FRICKING AMAZING... I WAS LIKE WTF ?!

BOMB THOSE ****ERS !

Finally I took matters into my own hands... I USED FORCE BOMB LOCATION... to
predict were he would go that helped a bit !

Also finally I got a bit smart and lucky...

I got these heli's and they have a freezing beam... and they started
freezing these ships... but it takes a while...

But I didn't notice... and then suddenly this voice says:

"We gotten frozen" or something like that...

Or "We gotta right where you want em"

Or something like:

"These guys are going nowhere !"

AND I WAS like OH MY GOD ?! YES I GOT LUCKY !

I WAS LIKE OH MY GOD YEAH THANK YOU MISTER HELI-AI I was like **** YEAH

THEIR FROZEN ! YESSSS :)

This is my chance to ****ing destroy them...

so my bombers just a few feet away I launched emh... and they gooo.. pffff
pfff pfff BOMS DROPPING

IEEEE IEEEE IEEE IEEE BBOMMM X BOOOM XXX BOOOM BOOOM BX

YEAHG NICE CARPET BOMBING BITCH I LOVE IT !

YEAHHH

Those carpets ****ing RULE THEY LOOK SO NICE AND THEY EXPLODE SO NICE AND
THE SO FRICKING POWERFULL

DONT CHANGE A THING.

I AM LOVVVVING THIS GAME GOD DAMN !

I just explored like 1% of the possobilities..

Also those really good ****er did something nasty to me which kinda ****ed
me off during the multiplayer game... but I didn;'t show I think..

This guy he took a heli and he stole harvestor... maybe it was accident but
I don;t thinbk so...

This guy was scared I would steal his ore... because I fled to his his
base..

Stupid **** never released so I had to go elsewhere but didn't have enough
money anymore..
fortunately the game ended sooon.. so I could play again yeah...

Next game I wanted to help the nicer player... but I got confused again...
they switched colors..

So I was actually near the asshole that didn't realise my harvester.. LOL...

But I still helped him you know... we on same team... a helped a little bit
he had good defense and units and stuff so it was mutual help...

I am also loving the iron thingy... iron wall whatever it's called....
that's the first time I used it... I just looks elite... it's not really
that helpfull but it just looks cool the reddish...

It's not big enough the coverage.. .or maybe it should last longer...

Also these anti aircraft guns of the russians HOT HOT HOT SEXY SEXY SEXY..

And those anti vhicles SEXY SEXY SEXY

they go like:

BOBOBM BBOBMBOMBMBOMBMBOMBOMBBMOMBOBMOBMBOMB BLASTING THOSE ****ING SEA
PLANES OUT OF THE SKY ****ING AWESOME LOL =D

GOD DAMN THIS GAME IS SO MUCH ****ING FUN TO PLAY AND WATCH **** ITS AMAZING
!

People I gotta stop writing... I am blowing my mind over this game GOD DAMN
I LOVE IT ! LOLOLOLOL.

Tomorrow I AM GONNA KNOWN MYSELF OUT WITH THIS GAME..

I hope ot find other players willing to play... I bet I do Pfffffffffffffff
lOVe it !

I just,cab't say IT ENOUG LOL FUICKLIG NLOVE TIHS GAme..


Ok I am passing outt gotta end the maddness./crazybess/the
loves//theconfusoness LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ok bye,
skybuck WOOOOWWW =DDDD

Skybuck Flying[_2_]
November 3rd 08, 07:39 AM
Maybe a better name for this dude:

The harvestor butt****er !

Yeah.

Or the harvestor buttpirate ! :)

(Hmm I wonder if it's possible to see enemy harvestor with planes... but
probably not... would be pretty useless anyway I guess.... except for denial
of resources ;))

But he used planes...

Maybe the harvestor ****fly or something !

But you catch my drift ! ;)

Yeah I just got it... this is gonna be his little nickname lol:

The Harvestor Buttfly :)

Or just:

Buttfly LOL :)

Bye,
Skybuck ;)

Skybuck Flying[_2_]
November 3rd 08, 07:40 AM
"Skybuck Flying" > wrote in message
b.home.nl...
> Maybe a better name for this dude:
>
> The harvestor butt****er !
>
> Yeah.
>
> Or the harvestor buttpirate ! :)
>
> (Hmm I wonder if it's possible to see enemy harvestor with planes... but

Ment steal ;)

> probably not... would be pretty useless anyway I guess.... except for
> denial of resources ;))
>
> But he used planes...
>
> Maybe the harvestor ****fly or something !
>
> But you catch my drift ! ;)
>
> Yeah I just got it... this is gonna be his little nickname lol:
>
> The Harvestor Buttfly :)
>
> Or just:
>
> Buttfly LOL :)
>
> Bye,
> Skybuck ;)
>

Skybuck Flying[_2_]
November 3rd 08, 07:46 AM
"Skybuck Flying" > wrote in message
b.home.nl...
> Hello,
>
> Ladies and Gentlemen ;)
>
> After having finished the single player campaign... I just could not wait
> any longer and simply had to try the multiplayer even if it would cost me
> some sleep and even if I would be tired :)
>
> And yes Ladies and Gentlemen LOL, rest assured the multiplayer works just
> fine !
>
> Here is how I played it with some guys behind a router or something:
>
> Simply use hamachi and make sure that everybody is on one online network.
>
> (So not multiple that doesn't work some reason, maybe it's a router issue
> or a cd-key issue's... maybe the game broadcasts cd-keys over the lan or
> so as a check... don't know about that ! )
>
> Anyway during the first game I played with the japanese which is a
> difficult race to play and I immediatly got my ass kicked by some dude
> that immediatly attacked my harvesters (ore collectors it's now called)...
>
> He did it with little fighters... (It was 1 v 1 v 1 ) after that he got
> destroyed by the third player.
>
> So he wasn't happy about that so the next game we played he added some
> cpu's, so it was 2 v 2 v 2.
>
> Anyway the dude did the same... but this time he fought the cpu first...
>
> Then I showed these guys the power of the bomber ! I knew these guys
> hadn't played single player campaign... and I had a feeling they didn't
> understand the power of bomber LOL.
>
> And sure thing... I ****ed those pussy absolutely fully hard up their
> asses LOL.
>
> These bombers are difficult to shoot down... and they only cost 2000
> bucks... which seems a lot... but it's fricking cheap for the strength and
> their bombing/fire power... you can known at a construction yard with just
> 4 of those suckers...
>
> Oh yeah... so they got completely surprised by that I think....
>
> I loved it... I also had some majors defense going on...
>
> Anyway these guys were pretty good players... and I ended up still losing
> the game/battle... mostly because I ofcourse still was a multiplayer
> newb... but I was also very confused...
>
> I didn't know who-was-who...
>
> I didn't know who the enemy cpu was....
>
> I didn't know who the enemy human players were...
>
> I did have a hunch but I wasn't sure...
>
> Even the hoster himself got completely confused... he insisted that the
> yellow player was actually a cpu... but it wasn't it was a human.... maybe
> he ment he left... but I don't think so he didn't leave...
>
> I was just kicking his ass and he was kicking my ass.
>
> So that's kinda a shame in this game... for newbies it's hard to figure
> out who-s-who... that's pretty important information... especially when
> you know human players are more dangerous than cpu's...
>
> Anyway I tried to figure it out by clicking on units... hoping to get some
> info or some hints who these units belonged tooo ?!?
>
> But it seems the game doesn't display this information... so for me as a
> newby it seems impossible to figure out.... who's who... as soon as the
> game started ?!?!?!???
>
> HUH ? I am still confused and not sure about that...
>
> Apperently there is no way to find it out ? That can't be ?
>
> Maybe there is a score board somewhere with the colors...
>
> Anyway I can almost not believe that vital information like that is not
> displayed....
>
> But besides from that... this game is pretty much fun... actually I think
> it's loads of fun and good too..
>
> Even for these little beauty mistakes...
>
> This game is just damn good...
>
> And I most say... it's pretty difficult as well...
>
> I like it ! I like this !
>
> YES !
>
> This difficulty is LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY....
>
> The bases are also very very very very very vunerable to all kinds of
> fire...
>
> So that makes it extra difficult... you gotta watch out for those ******s
> lieing on the lure trying to **** you up !
>
> And besides from that !
>
> This game has so many options ?!
>
> It's fricking amazing ?!
>
> It keep getting surprised like: Wow how they do that ?
>
> Or wow what's that kind of weapon ?
>
> For example in the first multiplayer game:
>
> This little bug... it stuck to my harverster... and I didn't know how to
> shoot it off... I was like LOL wtf ?!
>
> It was so funny seeing this bug ride along the harverster... fricking
> amazing...
>
> I just didn't have to chance to try everything out in single player... and
> I didn't read the questions marks for the sovjets...
>
> I did try to do that for the rest though..
>
> Also in the second game I played these players you know... there were
> using scouts ! like sneaking and stuff... trying to gather information...
> I am not sure what they were doing...
>
> Hmmmm I just occured to me... now I understand why they placed their
> scouts near my water....
>
> I guess they wanted to know if I had a fleet.... :)
>
> Also this dude... somehow these japanese fighters came from no where...
> did they go under ground ?
>
> They did come via a plane ? I am not sure what the hell happened :)
>
> All this confusion nice lol.
>
> Also this dude after I ****ed him over with bombers... I ****ED HIM REAL
> HARD LLOLOLOLO.
>
> But I couldn't finish him off... ya know... I didn't bother... I just left
> my victims ROTT AWAY... well normally anyway...
>
> But in this game that's not so smart... THIS GUY WAS VERY VERY VERY VERY
> VERY PERSITENT LOLOLOL.
>
> He started ****ing me up the ass with his little annoying soldiers that
> came from the damaged buildings and he started attacking my harvesters
> again.
>
> THIS DUDE HE IS A HORNY HARVESTOR ****ER.
>
> Yes that's what I am gonna call him from now: HORNY HARVESTER ****ER
> LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
>
> Next time this guys' strategy is ****ing DEAD LOLOLOLOL.
>
> Gonna protect my harvesters ASSES with lots of defense...
>
> Nothing more irrating and lame then an HARVESTER ****ER LOLOLOL.
>
> Yeah man.. I had a really hard time getting rid of his little soldiers...
>
> I had mostly just planes... no money and no time to building anything
> else.
>
> People... this game IT'S LOVE.
>
> Yes it's looooovvvvveeeeeee
>
> However I kinda sucked... I was tired... I was newbish... I definetly
> wanna play some more multiplayer before I give my final verdict...
>
> Anyway these guys we played on... and we played some more multiplayer...
>
> This time we teamed up against HARD AI's.
>
> WOW GOD DAMN OH MY GOD !!! ARE THESE AI'S HARD TO DEFEAT HOLY ****ING
> ****...
>
> They come immediatly... I got my ass KICKED real bad by the AI multiple
> times !
>
> I didn't even have a chance of fighting them... I did defend for a while
> in multiple games with defenses...
>
> But the last game I tried something different... just go onto the ocean...
>
> I think these other guys were amazed or something... especially on of
> them... I think they didn't know you could actually build on water or
> so... one dude though it was funny...
>
> Well it was a bad mistake... because these little enemy ai sub's came
> ****ing me up the ASS ?!
>
> I was like **** gotta get outta here... So I took my mobile construction
> yard and moved elsewhere..
>
> The dude wanted to restart... and I said like nonononononono I am not dead
> yet..
>
> So they continued fighter against the AI.
>
> And I just lingered on....
>
> But I did manage to get some money together and mine some of these mines
> by moving my mobile construction yard near it... build an ore thingy...
> then moving on to somewhere else and doing they same...
>
> Just like the aliens from indepedance day or so... but a little bit
> differeny... deploy mining faclity and move on that's what I was doing..
>
> But at the start I had to use harvestors... from the russians... boy do
> they care little bit of spice... gjezus fricking christ... took me forever
> to get some money together... to build a second harvestor and then a new
> ore factory and stuff...
>
> So then I started moving on... finally I managed to defend a little bit
> with big subs... tesla's and stuff...
>
> I was actually the last survivor because the others got destroyed
> ultimately...
>
> Also the ai seems to move out of the way of special weapons real fast....
>
> Also this ORANGE dude... you know the harvestor ****er...
>
> Did something amazing... I tried to bomb his battleships.... which he
> attacked me with... I was mostly passive in the game waiting for somebody
> to attack me and then I would counter strike with my bombers :) (as I did
> describe above)
>
> But anyway.. this dude he lost a couple of battleships... and then he must
> of freaked out like OH MY ****ING GOD...
>
> and then... he moved his battleships real fast... and my bombers tried to
> bomb him... by he just ran away... and my bombers could kill it...

Ment couldn't ;) :)

>
> IT WAS FRICKING AMAZING... I WAS LIKE WTF ?!
>
> BOMB THOSE ****ERS !
>
> Finally I took matters into my own hands... I USED FORCE BOMB LOCATION...
> to predict were he would go that helped a bit !
>
> Also finally I got a bit smart and lucky...
>
> I got these heli's and they have a freezing beam... and they started
> freezing these ships... but it takes a while...
>
> But I didn't notice... and then suddenly this voice says:
>
> "We gotten frozen" or something like that...
>
> Or "We gotta right where you want em"
>
> Or something like:
>
> "These guys are going nowhere !"
>
> AND I WAS like OH MY GOD ?! YES I GOT LUCKY !
>
> I WAS LIKE OH MY GOD YEAH THANK YOU MISTER HELI-AI I was like **** YEAH
>
> THEIR FROZEN ! YESSSS :)
>
> This is my chance to ****ing destroy them...
>
> so my bombers just a few feet away I launched emh... and they gooo.. pffff
> pfff pfff BOMS DROPPING
>
> IEEEE IEEEE IEEE IEEE BBOMMM X BOOOM XXX BOOOM BOOOM BX
>
> YEAHG NICE CARPET BOMBING BITCH I LOVE IT !
>
> YEAHHH
>
> Those carpets ****ing RULE THEY LOOK SO NICE AND THEY EXPLODE SO NICE AND
> THE SO FRICKING POWERFULL
>
> DONT CHANGE A THING.
>
> I AM LOVVVVING THIS GAME GOD DAMN !
>
> I just explored like 1% of the possobilities..
>
> Also those really good ****er did something nasty to me which kinda ****ed
> me off during the multiplayer game... but I didn;'t show I think..
>
> This guy he took a heli and he stole harvestor... maybe it was accident
> but I don;t thinbk so...
>
> This guy was scared I would steal his ore... because I fled to his his
> base..
>
> Stupid **** never released so I had to go elsewhere but didn't have enough
> money anymore..
> fortunately the game ended sooon.. so I could play again yeah...
>
> Next game I wanted to help the nicer player... but I got confused again...
> they switched colors..
>
> So I was actually near the asshole that didn't realise my harvester..
> LOL...
>
> But I still helped him you know... we on same team... a helped a little
> bit he had good defense and units and stuff so it was mutual help...
>
> I am also loving the iron thingy... iron wall whatever it's called....
> that's the first time I used it... I just looks elite... it's not really
> that helpfull but it just looks cool the reddish...
>
> It's not big enough the coverage.. .or maybe it should last longer...
>
> Also these anti aircraft guns of the russians HOT HOT HOT SEXY SEXY SEXY..
>
> And those anti vhicles SEXY SEXY SEXY
>
> they go like:
>
> BOBOBM BBOBMBOMBMBOMBMBOMBOMBBMOMBOBMOBMBOMB BLASTING THOSE ****ING SEA
> PLANES OUT OF THE SKY ****ING AWESOME LOL =D
>
> GOD DAMN THIS GAME IS SO MUCH ****ING FUN TO PLAY AND WATCH **** ITS
> AMAZING !
>
> People I gotta stop writing... I am blowing my mind over this game GOD
> DAMN I LOVE IT ! LOLOLOLOL.
>
> Tomorrow I AM GONNA KNOWN MYSELF OUT WITH THIS GAME..
>
> I hope ot find other players willing to play... I bet I do
> Pfffffffffffffff lOVe it !
>
> I just,cab't say IT ENOUG LOL FUICKLIG NLOVE TIHS GAme..
>
>
> Ok I am passing outt gotta end the maddness./crazybess/the
> loves//theconfusoness LOL
>
> LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>
> Ok bye,
> skybuck WOOOOWWW =DDDD
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Skybuck Flying[_2_]
November 3rd 08, 08:06 AM
Also during the last team game... another team dude left right before he was
destroyed...

I was then the only one in the game...

And I got some of his units...

He had some zeppelins... which seemed like he didn;t know what to do with
or so.. or maybe he was saving em...

Anyway I thought (since the game was going down the drain anyway, super
powerfull AI) this is a good time to take a look at the special ability of
the russian zeppelin... (Since I don't know the russian's that welll since
it was the first campaign and I was all new and such...)

Anyway these zepplins have such a cool mother****ing feature it's fricking
amazing !

My base was going DOWN...

And I was like ohhh ****t... and these heli's were attacking these zeppelins
and I was like oh ****t...

And I was like let's try and get those zeppelins across to the other side of
the map maybe they can help and bomb some enemy ships and prolong my
miserable defending life ;)

And then I discovered... this TURBO BOOST/Super mode of the zeppelin...

It's like BBBBBBBBZZZZPPPPFFFFFFFFFF

It has likea ROCKET PACK or somnething... it's like a rocket inside the
zepplin... it just gooo wwssshhhhhh for a short while... it's jut BURN
OVERKILLL it just GOES REAL FAST... like tuf tuf tuf tuf tuf tuf get
outta...

Meanwhile it's boring up ! YES it gets so hot and toxic... it's slowly
evaporating but that's the price you gotta pay for speed !

Get what I am saying ?!?

All this destruction... all this sacrifice... all this making decision....
all this gotta wing it... can't do it properly...

Don't think for a second that you can play this game like mister perfect and
do everything perfect.. there simply is no time !

You must rush it... and deal with it... and just go for it... at least as
long as you're a newby I guess.. and espeically when facing these AI
enemies... which is kinda cool and fun to play against with teammates....

Anyway... the zepplins didn't make it... I stopped the burning process as
soon as the had like one health bar...

But I was nice to watch and enjoy the ride...

They got killed off by these rocket angles... AI had many of them... those
are pretty cool japanese thingies...

I might have even saved my teammate by building some more nice anti-air
defense for him isntead of just me...

But I thought NO WAY MAN... you ****ing *******.... you never released my
harvestor... so this is payback...

NO-DEFENCE-FOR-YOU... like the soupnazi lol....

Let's see if you like it if I like you HANG :):):) LOL..

Then later I felt sorry... just a little bit... I was like hmm... maybe we
could have survived if I had some air defense for him... since those ROCKET
angles like 20 or so... fricking OWNED HIS ASS real fast and real bad...

While my russian anti air could have simply killed them in the blink of an
eye LOL:)

But then I was also defending my own little base up in the corner.. from
destruction.

He tried to help me before that with one maybe a few lazy choppers..

I saw the danger... I said to him:

SAFE YOURSELF !!!!

Then later I said: My tesla took care of them the enemie subs/ships and
stuff... ;)

So much mayhem... so much confusion.. so much going on..

Absolutely SUPERB ! :)

Makes you need to prioritize.... think fast... act fast... be fast... be
LETHAL... have good strageties and tactics !

My strategy MUTUAL DESTRUCTION !

You **** me (base) up I **** you (base) up ! =D no matter what's going on...
;)

^ It's nice ^ :) LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck ;)

Skybuck Flying[_2_]
November 3rd 08, 08:21 AM
Oh yeah another thing...

This game has a replay option !

You can save the replays and then watch them later !

I am not sure if the playback speed could be increased/decreased... that
would be nice !

Just to have such a feature is great ! (So you can see the fun, see what
they did, see what you did, and ofcourse learn from it ! ;) :))

BIG THUMBS UP ! ;)

Actually the game also has a save option ? so you could continue a
multiplayer game later on ? WOW ;) (haven't tried it yet though ;))

Such a feature is rare ! I would probably prefer just starting a new game...
but hey... it's there if you really need it and want it ! ;)

To view the replays... you just go to the "replay theater"

^^ Nice tough isn't it =D ^^^^^ :):):):):) =DDDD

Bye,
Skybuck.

"Skybuck Flying" > wrote in message
b.home.nl...
> Also during the last team game... another team dude left right before he
> was destroyed...
>
> I was then the only one in the game...
>
> And I got some of his units...
>
> He had some zeppelins... which seemed like he didn;t know what to do with
> or so.. or maybe he was saving em...
>
> Anyway I thought (since the game was going down the drain anyway, super
> powerfull AI) this is a good time to take a look at the special ability of
> the russian zeppelin... (Since I don't know the russian's that welll since
> it was the first campaign and I was all new and such...)
>
> Anyway these zepplins have such a cool mother****ing feature it's fricking
> amazing !
>
> My base was going DOWN...
>
> And I was like ohhh ****t... and these heli's were attacking these
> zeppelins and I was like oh ****t...
>
> And I was like let's try and get those zeppelins across to the other side
> of the map maybe they can help and bomb some enemy ships and prolong my
> miserable defending life ;)
>
> And then I discovered... this TURBO BOOST/Super mode of the zeppelin...
>
> It's like BBBBBBBBZZZZPPPPFFFFFFFFFF
>
> It has likea ROCKET PACK or somnething... it's like a rocket inside the
> zepplin... it just gooo wwssshhhhhh for a short while... it's jut BURN
> OVERKILLL it just GOES REAL FAST... like tuf tuf tuf tuf tuf tuf get
> outta...
>
> Meanwhile it's boring up ! YES it gets so hot and toxic... it's slowly
> evaporating but that's the price you gotta pay for speed !
>
> Get what I am saying ?!?
>
> All this destruction... all this sacrifice... all this making decision....
> all this gotta wing it... can't do it properly...
>
> Don't think for a second that you can play this game like mister perfect
> and do everything perfect.. there simply is no time !
>
> You must rush it... and deal with it... and just go for it... at least as
> long as you're a newby I guess.. and espeically when facing these AI
> enemies... which is kinda cool and fun to play against with teammates....
>
> Anyway... the zepplins didn't make it... I stopped the burning process as
> soon as the had like one health bar...
>
> But I was nice to watch and enjoy the ride...
>
> They got killed off by these rocket angles... AI had many of them... those
> are pretty cool japanese thingies...
>
> I might have even saved my teammate by building some more nice anti-air
> defense for him isntead of just me...
>
> But I thought NO WAY MAN... you ****ing *******.... you never released my
> harvestor... so this is payback...
>
> NO-DEFENCE-FOR-YOU... like the soupnazi lol....
>
> Let's see if you like it if I like you HANG :):):) LOL..
>
> Then later I felt sorry... just a little bit... I was like hmm... maybe we
> could have survived if I had some air defense for him... since those
> ROCKET angles like 20 or so... fricking OWNED HIS ASS real fast and real
> bad...
>
> While my russian anti air could have simply killed them in the blink of an
> eye LOL:)
>
> But then I was also defending my own little base up in the corner.. from
> destruction.
>
> He tried to help me before that with one maybe a few lazy choppers..
>
> I saw the danger... I said to him:
>
> SAFE YOURSELF !!!!
>
> Then later I said: My tesla took care of them the enemie subs/ships and
> stuff... ;)
>
> So much mayhem... so much confusion.. so much going on..
>
> Absolutely SUPERB ! :)
>
> Makes you need to prioritize.... think fast... act fast... be fast... be
> LETHAL... have good strageties and tactics !
>
> My strategy MUTUAL DESTRUCTION !
>
> You **** me (base) up I **** you (base) up ! =D no matter what's going
> on... ;)
>
> ^ It's nice ^ :) LOL.
>
> Bye,
> Skybuck ;)
>