PDA

View Full Version : ROM for PNY 8800 GT (VCG88512GXPB) bios

Dean Burchell
September 29th 08, 06:53 PM
I may have made a mess of a PNY8800GT and would like to at least try to
restore the original ROM. I believe I successfully made a backup of the
original but it is no where to be found. Is the orginal ROM file
something anyone has or would be kind enough to make with NVFlash, etc.?

Thanks!

Bob Knowlden[_2_]
September 29th 08, 07:15 PM
http://www.mvktech.net/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,26/func,selectfolder/cat,67/page,4/

"Dean Burchell" <[email protected] .com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I may have made a mess of a PNY8800GT and would like to at least try to
>restore the original ROM. I believe I successfully made a backup of the
>original but it is no where to be found. Is the orginal ROM file something
>anyone has or would be kind enough to make with NVFlash, etc.?
>
> Thanks!

Dean Burchell[_2_]
September 29th 08, 08:12 PM
On 2008-09-29 14:15:39 -0400, "Bob Knowlden" > said:

> http://www.mvktech.net/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,26/func,selectfolder/cat,67/page,4/

"Dean

> Burchell" <[email protected] .com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> I may have made a mess of a PNY8800GT and would like to at least try to
>> restore the original ROM. I believe I successfully made a backup of the
>> original but it is no where to be found. Is the orginal ROM file
>> something anyone has or would be kind enough to make with NVFlash, etc.?
>>
>> Thanks!

Amazing. Thank you!