PDA

View Full Version : i am buying a new video card what is good

ERIC
March 25th 08, 02:20 PM
i'am going to spend about $120.00 to $160.00 bucks
i am now useing a pci ex *16 card 7600gt.
what do you think i should get?

Mr.E Solved!
March 25th 08, 05:52 PM
ERIC wrote:
> i'am going to spend about $120.00 to $160.00 bucks
> i am now useing a pci ex *16 card 7600gt.
> what do you think i should get?

What do you think?

BigJim
March 25th 08, 06:00 PM
here's a good one

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127333

"ERIC" > wrote in message
> i'am going to spend about $120.00 to $160.00 bucks
> i am now useing a pci ex *16 card 7600gt.
> what do you think i should get?

Chip Thomas[_2_]
March 25th 08, 06:04 PM
ERIC wrote:
> i'am going to spend about $120.00 to $160.00 bucks
> i am now useing a pci ex *16 card 7600gt.
> what do you think i should get?

Why are you buying a new card? Is the 7600gt not good enough for your
needs?

Mr.E Solved!
March 27th 08, 01:02 AM
nospam wrote:

> Get an ATI and don't buy anything made by MSIcomputer

MSI products are rebranded ASUS products, they don't 'make' anything.

So if you really want to make your point tell him not to buy ASUS or
GIGABYTE or ACER or ECS or even IPODS, since ASUS produces parts for the
iPod. Doesn't leave much left to buy, does it?

There's nothing wrong with MSI branded products over and above what goes
wrong with any product.

Mr.E Solved!
March 27th 08, 03:34 PM
nospam wrote:
> Mr.E Solved! wrote:
>> nospam wrote:
>>
>>> Get an ATI and don't buy anything made by MSIcomputer
>>
>> There's nothing wrong with MSI branded products over and above what
>> goes wrong with any product.
>
> Really?

Disprove my assertion if you are contrary to its premise.

ERIC
March 28th 08, 04:17 PM
i never used ati ..not going to nvidia is for me sorry..