PDA

View Full Version : Issues with NVIDIA 8600 GTS on Vista

February 15th 08, 09:12 PM
I recently updated my drivers to the most recent and since then I have
been having some issues with various games. The biggest is Madden 08;
I have some graphics glitches such as players becoming translucent,
glowing, becoming reflective, etc. If I change the resolution to
something else and then back again, the problem goes away - at least
for a while.

Someone on another forum mentioned needing a Windows Update, but all
the updates I see listed are dated prior to the date of the drivers.

If someone could point me towards a solution for this, or towards the
update I need, it would be greatly appreciated.

DaveW[_5_]
February 16th 08, 12:31 AM
The problem with loading the "latest" drivers is that frequently they are
NOT compatible with all previously used games and software. You may need to
roll-back to your previous video driver to play Madden 08.

--
--DaveW