PDA

View Full Version : How do you enter an NVIDIA Graphics BIOS?

W[_2_]
January 18th 08, 07:46 PM
Does anyone know the key to press to enter the NVIDIA graphics BIOS?
Thanks

Augustus
January 18th 08, 08:34 PM
"W" > wrote in message
> Does anyone know the key to press to enter the NVIDIA graphics BIOS?
> Thanks

NiBiTor.....

Augustus
January 18th 08, 08:36 PM
> NiBiTor.....

I read your post too quickly. The BIOS of a videocard is not user accessible
on bootup. It must be extracted, copied and accessed with a program like
NVFlahs and NiBiTor which can view, modify and save settings.Not for the
casual user.

peter
January 19th 08, 04:42 AM
F26