PDA

View Full Version : What is the chip set for AMD xp 1900 ?

happyD
January 15th 08, 03:08 AM
I have an e-Machine that need new motherboard, AMD XP 1900 processor.
Can anyone suggest a board that would fit?

Wes Newell
January 15th 08, 08:34 AM
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:08:30 -0800, happyD wrote:

> I have an e-Machine that need new motherboard, AMD XP 1900 processor.
> Can anyone suggest a board that would fit?

Not without knowing what board you had, or what kind of ram and video card
you have.

happyD
January 17th 08, 03:49 AM
On Jan 15, 2:34*am, Wes Newell > wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:08:30 -0800, happyD wrote:
> > I have an e-Machine that need new motherboard, AMD XP 1900 processor.
> > Can anyone suggest a board that would fit?
>
> Not without knowing what board you had, or what kind of ram and video card
> you have.
>
> --
> Want the ultimate in free OTA SD/HDTV Recorder?http://mythtv.org
> My Tivo Experiencehttp://wesnewell.no-ip.com/tivo.htm
> Tivo HD/S3 comparedhttp://wesnewell.no-ip.com/mythtivo.htm
> AMD cpu helphttp://wesnewell.no-ip.com/cpu.php

I'll have to take it apart an see, - thanks