PDA

View Full Version : Geforce 8600GT x86 Vista not working.. exclamation in Devicemanager...

markm75
January 6th 08, 07:28 PM
Has anyone ran into this?

I recently ran into an issue, forcing me to goto x86 Vista, from x64..

I install the nvidia software and reboot and this is the case..

I've also tried the default vista drivers..

I'm not sure what could be going on, as it was fine in x64 vista (odd
that it has issues in x86)..

Thanks

Man-wai Chang ToDie
January 7th 08, 02:33 AM
> I'm not sure what could be going on, as it was fine in x64 vista (odd
> that it has issues in x86)..

How about going back to Vi$ta x64, and use VMWare to create a XP to run
the program that has issues?

--
@[email protected] Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/( _ )\ (Xubuntu 7.04) Linux 2.6.23.12