PDA

View Full Version : HD3850 AGP announced:

First of One[_2_]
January 5th 08, 04:03 AM
HD3850 AGP announced:
http://vr-zone.com/articles/Sapphire_Released_HD_3850_AGP_Card/5479.html

For anyone interested. By far and large it will be the fastest AGP card ever
made, when it goes on sale.

Man-wai Chang ToDie
January 5th 08, 01:56 PM
> For anyone interested. By far and large it will be the fastest AGP card ever
> made, when it goes on sale.

But not the cheapest. :)

--
@[email protected] Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/( _ )\ (Xubuntu 7.04) Linux 2.6.23.12

BigJim
January 6th 08, 09:25 AM
well it looks like I can get some more life out of this old rig.
the pci model sells for about 200 so the agp will probably be about 250.00
that will be a better upgrade for the price than a whole new system.

"First of One" > wrote in message
> HD3850 AGP announced:
> http://vr-zone.com/articles/Sapphire_Released_HD_3850_AGP_Card/5479.html
>
> For anyone interested. By far and large it will be the fastest AGP card
> ever made, when it goes on sale.

First of One[_2_]
January 6th 08, 08:16 PM
$250 would be reasonable, considering the Gecube X1950XT AGP 256 MB sells
for $277 (though I'm not sure about the reliability of this card):
http://www.discountcomputerwarehouse.com/gecube-radeon-x1950xt-256mb-gddr3-agp-8x-dual-dvi-video-card-p-10212.html?currency=USD

. ..