PDA

View Full Version : 169.21 Same Standby Fanspeed issue, any fixes ?

rms[_2_]
December 12th 07, 06:17 PM
Hi, restoring from Standby puts the videocard fan into Manual mode instead
of the default Auto, anyone have an idea how to fix this behaviour ? thx!
(7900gtx on winxp, if that matters)

rms

First of One[_2_]
December 13th 07, 12:48 AM
Easy way out is to run the fan in manual mode at 100% speed all the time.
The 7900GTX has a large, fairly quiet fan anyway.

"rms" > wrote in message
> Hi, restoring from Standby puts the videocard fan into Manual mode instead
> of the default Auto, anyone have an idea how to fix this behaviour ? thx!
> (7900gtx on winxp, if that matters)
>
> rms

Peter
December 13th 07, 05:26 AM
I got rivatuner and set the fan speed to auto and checked restore from
standby in low level fan control. I dont know why the newer drivers did this
to my 7900gto but after upgradeing the fan was 100% all the time.