PDA

View Full Version : Code 12 error-No SLI !!

Gardengnome
October 30th 07, 09:56 PM
Dual booting Vista &XP. 2 7900GT's work great in XP, but the 2nd card gets a
Code12-Can't find enough free resources it can use-error in Vista Ultimate.
I like Vista so far, but can't seem to find what this problem is about
anywhere. Btw, you can't manually free up resources in Vista. And yes, I'm
using current Nvidia drivers & latest bios update. Any ideas greatly
appreciated.

LostSoul12
October 31st 07, 01:33 PM
http://www.k8we.com/?q=node/1115