PDA

View Full Version : Comparison of Nvidia 7950 512MB AGP against 6800 Ultra AGP

huLLy in Greece
October 26th 07, 03:56 PM
Where can I find some stats comparing these two cards?

Cheers,

--

huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278

KCB
October 26th 07, 10:02 PM
Being as they are not the same generation of cards, you may have a hard
time finding a direct comparison. If that's the case, see if you can
find some reviews comparing each card against some other card, then you
can estimate the difference. Since a 7800GT easily beats the 6800, I
would say the 7950 would kill it
..
"huLLy in Greece" > wrote in message
> Where can I find some stats comparing these two cards?
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
>
> huLLy
> Tel: 07976 123278

huLLy in Greece
October 27th 07, 08:43 AM
KCB wrote:
> Being as they are not the same generation of cards, you may have a
> hard time finding a direct comparison. If that's the case, see if
> you can find some reviews comparing each card against some other
> card, then you can estimate the difference. Since a 7800GT easily
> beats the 6800, I would say the 7950 would kill it
> .

Yes but I want to see some FPS stats... a 10%, 20% increase isn't worth the
change, but a 50% increase might..
--

huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278

Steve Kovack Sr.[_2_]
October 27th 07, 10:08 AM
In article >,
says...
> Where can I find some stats comparing these two cards?
>
> Cheers,

Not sure if they show the AGP of the 7950, but check here

http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2006.html

--
When replying remove "-nospam-" from email address.

huLLy in Greece
October 27th 07, 10:15 AM
Steve Kovack Sr. wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>> Where can I find some stats comparing these two cards?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

> Not sure if they show the AGP of the 7950, but check here
>
> http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2006.html

Perfect! Just what I was looking for - thank you very much!
--

huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278