PDA

View Full Version : sys_basher version 1.1.1, system stress test for *nix systems

General Schvantzkopf
October 22nd 07, 03:30 AM
I've fixed a few bugs, added a log file, cleaned up the output and made
some changes to the options parser so that it accepts both - and --
switch syntax.

Please give this version a try and let me know how well it works for you.

http://www.polybus.com/sys_basher_web/

Also as a side note, does anyone know if there is a call, preferably
POSIX, that will do a virtual to physical address translation? I'd like
to be able to report memory errors by there physical address. Also does
anyone know if there is a way to get the physical address to DIMM mapping?