PDA

View Full Version : GeForce 8800 GTX - DirectX 10

Olaf Strehlow
October 21st 07, 11:27 AM
Hello,

I own a 8800 GTX running under Vista, so DirectX 10 should be installed.
Actual Beta driver 163.75 is installed.

In the hellgate demo I can't select the DirectX 10 mode. Does anyone has
an idea why? I thought it should be possible ...

Thanks

Olaf

Augustus
October 21st 07, 04:12 PM
"Olaf Strehlow" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I own a 8800 GTX running under Vista, so DirectX 10 should be installed.
> Actual Beta driver 163.75 is installed.
>
> In the hellgate demo I can't select the DirectX 10 mode. Does anyone has
> an idea why? I thought it should be possible ...

DX10 functionality is a know issue for the beta and demo...

Augustus[_2_]
October 21st 07, 08:33 PM
"Augustus" > wrote in message
news:h%[email protected]

> "Olaf Strehlow" > wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> I own a 8800 GTX running under Vista, so DirectX 10 should be installed.
>> Actual Beta driver 163.75 is installed.
>>
>> In the hellgate demo I can't select the DirectX 10 mode. Does anyone has
>> an idea why? I thought it should be possible ...
>
> DX10 functionality is a know issue for the beta and demo...

....umm, "known" issue...