PDA

View Full Version : Wrong language in new control panel

Lars-Erik ěsterud
October 11th 07, 02:08 AM
- I have english Windows XP
- I installed the english (not multilanguage) Nvidia drivers
- BUT I have regional settings "norwegian" (as I live in Norway)

And then the new control panel is displayed in norwegian
and that is NOT very nice for technical term (can't find anything).

So is there a way to override the detection of the language?
What setting in the new control panel looking at when selecting?

btw: Where does it get the norwegian texts from in the english driver?
Shouldn't this only incude english (what is multilanguage for?)
--
Lars-Erik - http://www.osterud.name - ICQ 7297605
WinXP, Asus P4PE, 2.53GHz, 1GB, MSI 7600GS, SB-Live