PDA

View Full Version : OC'ng GPU on P35C mobo

greenbean
October 7th 07, 11:14 AM
I've recently changed my motherboard to a Gigabyte P35C-DS3R but can not
find a way to overclock my Nvidia 8800 GTX...I have tried various nvidia
drivers and coolbits but still have no access to the graphic clock
speeds...Can anyone help?

Paul
October 7th 07, 12:37 PM
greenbean wrote:
> I've recently changed my motherboard to a Gigabyte P35C-DS3R but can not
> find a way to overclock my Nvidia 8800 GTX...I have tried various nvidia
> drivers and coolbits but still have no access to the graphic clock
> speeds...Can anyone help?

Did you try looking for some threads on the private forums ? This is the
first one I found.

In this one, they use ATITool to do the overclock. Thread includes a
summary table of results.

http://www.overclock.net/nvidia/136207-official-8800gtx-gts-oc-thread.html

Picture of ATITool at work.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3116/680corelz4ji0.png