PDA

View Full Version : Quakewars runs extremely well on Skybuck's Dream PC (X2 3800+, Two GTX 7900 in SLI)

Skybuck Flying
September 12th 07, 04:37 AM
Hi,

The power of my PC is just fricking amazing ;)

All high and everything smoooooooth as butter.

Game pretty cool as well... first day was confusing, second day was fun.

The power of the two GTX is amazing... and the X2 is probably filling them
up quite nicely as well =D

LOL.

(Note: I play on non-punkbuster servers only, just in case ! ;) :))

Bye,
Skybuck ========DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Biff
September 12th 07, 05:17 PM
Dream pc? from what a year ago?
"Skybuck Flying" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> The power of my PC is just fricking amazing ;)
>
> All high and everything smoooooooth as butter.
>
> Game pretty cool as well... first day was confusing, second day was fun.
>
> The power of the two GTX is amazing... and the X2 is probably filling them
> up quite nicely as well =D
>
> LOL.
>
> (Note: I play on non-punkbuster servers only, just in case ! ;) :))
>
> Bye,
> Skybuck ========DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Skybuck Flying
September 12th 07, 05:36 PM