PDA

View Full Version : GeForce 5700LE question

SL[_2_]
August 25th 07, 04:10 PM
When i hook up to my 50 " from computer graphics card (5700LE)... and I am
playing a DVD or a video to watch on the big screen... everything on the big
screen goes Black & White.. monochrome
I tried several different things... setting up as clone.. and it did same
thing.. and setting up as dual display. Still same... showing up black and
white. I tried going into the settings on the player and options >
performance>advanced> and checking off high performance.. still get it..
I am using a s-video cable from graphics card to the monitor.

First of One[_2_]
August 26th 07, 02:37 AM
Probably Macrovision kicking in. Try the open-source Media Player Classic,
which disregards Macrovision.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=82303&package_id=84358&release_id=403110

news:[email protected]