PDA

View Full Version : Skybuck's Revenge

Skybuck Flying
August 8th 07, 01:11 PM
Story for the game:

Skybuck's lived for years near poluted road where busses drive by.

The bus company refuses to use clean busses.

Skybuck becomes ill and learns he has lung cancer.

Skybuck decides to apply to Doom Philosophy:

"You solve the problem. Or I solve the problem"

"When I solve the problem I kill you, problem solved"

So Skybuck buys a big shotgun and many custumes to dress up unrecgonizable.

Skybuck sits in a random bus each day.

And then Skybuck shoots the bus driver and needs to escape secret police in
bus and all other police.

And that's the whole game:

1. Shoot the bus driver.

2. Escape.

Bye,
Skybuck.

John
August 9th 07, 04:33 PM
Wat ben jij een ziek persoon zeg..BAHHHH
Spotten over dat je longkanker hebt en er een game van maken....misselijk..

PLOIIINK

Marcel Overweel[_3_]
August 11th 07, 03:25 AM
http://jokershare.com/zipfiles/file/749c44b86037ec308cf9ed171c5b5f34/Where_are_you.mp3.zip

Where are your SkyBuck?

"Skybuck Flying" > schreef in bericht
> Story for the game:
>
> Skybuck's lived for years near poluted road where busses drive by.
>
> The bus company refuses to use clean busses.
>
> Skybuck becomes ill and learns he has lung cancer.
>
> Skybuck decides to apply to Doom Philosophy:
>
> "You solve the problem. Or I solve the problem"
>
> "When I solve the problem I kill you, problem solved"
>
> So Skybuck buys a big shotgun and many custumes to dress up
> unrecgonizable.
>
> Skybuck sits in a random bus each day.
>
> And then Skybuck shoots the bus driver and needs to escape secret police
> in bus and all other police.
>
> And that's the whole game:
>
> 1. Shoot the bus driver.
>
> 2. Escape.
>
> Bye,
> Skybuck.

Jim Langston
August 16th 07, 05:59 PM
"Marcel Overweel" > wrote in message
abel.net...
> http://jokershare.com/zipfiles/file/749c44b86037ec308cf9ed171c5b5f34/Where_are_you.mp3.zip
>
> Where are your SkyBuck?
>
> "Skybuck Flying" > schreef in bericht
>> Story for the game:
>>
>> Skybuck's lived for years near poluted road where busses drive by.
>>
>> The bus company refuses to use clean busses.
>>
>> Skybuck becomes ill and learns he has lung cancer.
>>
>> Skybuck decides to apply to Doom Philosophy:
>>
>> "You solve the problem. Or I solve the problem"
>>
>> "When I solve the problem I kill you, problem solved"
>>
>> So Skybuck buys a big shotgun and many custumes to dress up
>> unrecgonizable.
>>
>> Skybuck sits in a random bus each day.
>>
>> And then Skybuck shoots the bus driver and needs to escape secret police
>> in bus and all other police.
>>
>> And that's the whole game:
>>
>> 1. Shoot the bus driver.
>>
>> 2. Escape.

Right, so you have someone killing the poor working class drivers, when it's
actually the fault of the local government. Here in Long Beach the busses
use LNG which is cleaner burning than gasoline. But the bus drivers had
nothing to say with what their busses burned, it was city hall.

Skybuck Flying
August 17th 07, 08:20 AM
I don't care who's fault it is lol.

You drive a stinking bus you die =D LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck ;)