PDA

View Full Version : Great dump resources!

Starry
July 31st 07, 04:08 PM
Are you looking for dump resources? I found this huge resource
providing links for downloading so many dumps for microsoft, cisco and
oracle certifications. Download links for e books are also available.
Do add stuff if you have something to share...:)
http://allaboutpak.blogspot.com

peter
August 1st 07, 02:53 AM
Can I dump you there??