PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using component out on a 8800 gts card ?

Obsidion
July 27th 07, 10:58 PM
Need some feedback if the quality is any good or not. I don't have DVI
or HDMI on my TV.

I belive the 8800 GTS uses a Din to component cable like my 7950 gt
did, is this correct ?

I used Component out on my 7950 gt till it died and it was great
picture.

Thanks.

deimos[_2_]
July 31st 07, 01:16 AM
Obsidion wrote:

> Need some feedback if the quality is any good or not. I don't have DVI
> or HDMI on my TV.
>
> I belive the 8800 GTS uses a Din to component cable like my 7950 gt
> did, is this correct ?
>
> I used Component out on my 7950 gt till it died and it was great
> picture.
>

> Thanks.

Standard mini-DIN with combined composite and YPbPr. For me the
component out is the exact same as my older 7600GT (good).

Obsidion
August 1st 07, 03:48 PM
Yeah seems ok with my 8800 gts :)

Wish Nvidia would realse better drivers though, the siizing controls
suck :(
\\