PDA

View Full Version : Annoying nTune messages?

JeffC
July 27th 07, 10:54 PM
So I installed nTune and did a tune of my system only to have retarded
messages pop up whenever nTune loads a new performance profile. "best
system.npe load, push ok" etc. I've seen others complain about this
issue but I've yet to see a way to fix it. Anyone? Thanks.

Jeff D'Aoust
August 12th 07, 02:25 PM
On Jul 27, 5:54 pm, JeffC > wrote:
> So I installed nTune and did a tune of my system only to have retarded
> messages pop up whenever nTune loads a new performance profile. "best
> system.npe load, push ok" etc. I've seen others complain about this
> issue but I've yet to see a way to fix it. Anyone? Thanks.

Same issue here... the message keeps reappearing every 45 seconds or
so unless I terminate the nTuneService.exe process, which I assume
then drops the profile. Anyone?