PDA

View Full Version : Windows Media Player

Gary
July 10th 07, 12:42 AM
When I watch mpgs in Media Player they're in black and white. I have a
8800GTS, WindowsXP, driver 158.22.
Before I start trying a different driver version I'd like to know if anybody
has had this problem, and how did you fix it?

Phil
July 10th 07, 02:58 AM
I'm guessing it's a codec issue. Install FFDSHOW, which is all most will
ever need:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow-tryout/

-phil

"Gary" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> When I watch mpgs in Media Player they're in black and white. I have a
> 8800GTS, WindowsXP, driver 158.22.
> Before I start trying a different driver version I'd like to know if
> anybody has had this problem, and how did you fix it?

Phil
July 10th 07, 02:58 AM
I'm guessing it's a codec issue. Install FFDSHOW, which is all most will
ever need:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow-tryout/

-phil

ink.net...