PDA

View Full Version : found a temp monitor but

Lepak Nerat
June 19th 07, 07:12 PM
what are the ideal temps for GPU and CPU?

DRS
June 19th 07, 09:46 PM
"Lepak Nerat" > wrote in message

> what are the ideal temps for GPU and CPU?

Whatever the manufacturer says they are.

First of One[_2_]
June 19th 07, 11:02 PM
There is no such thing as ideal temps. Overclock as high as the card will go
without crashing or displaying visual artifacts.

No artifacts or lockups = not overheating.

"Lepak Nerat" > wrote in message
> what are the ideal temps for GPU and CPU?

Ed Medlin
June 20th 07, 02:32 PM
"Lepak Nerat" > wrote in message
> what are the ideal temps for GPU and CPU?

For the 8800GTXs it is very high. I don't think the fans even start spinning
up until about 75-80c.

Ed