PDA

View Full Version : WOW FREECELL SOUND BUG GONE !!!

Skybuck Flying
June 14th 07, 02:55 PM
Hello,

Today I woke up, wondering if the FreeCell sound bug would be gone ?!

So I just tested it:

1. I started Civilization 3 Conquest.

2. I started freecell.

3. I made an illegal move.

4. NO STRANGE SOUND BUG !!!

WOW IMPRESSIVE !

Maybe the older motherboard was damaged from the start ?! or maybe it got
damaged because of wrong settings or because the bios flash.

So far THE SOUND BUG IS GONE WOOOOWW

Nice/amazing.

Maybe the Battlefield 2 bugs are now gone as well..

Or maybe the heavy explosion of BF2 damage the hardware ?

I am kinda scared to play it now... worrieing it might damage something...
probably not though.

I gotta watch the heat levels though... maybe that killed it.

Or maybe those bf2 sound bugs are unrelated..

Anyway very interesting.

If the FREECELL SOUND BUG returns I'll let you know !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying
June 14th 07, 04:34 PM
I also installed nvidia chipset drivers yesterday, so maybe that has
something to do with it.

Or maybe hardware is now better who knows ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying
June 14th 07, 11:25 PM
Battlefield 2 still has sound bugs though ! ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.

Craig Sutton
June 15th 07, 06:29 AM
"Skybuck Flying" > wrote in message
> Battlefield 2 still has sound bugs though ! ;)

That game is a bucket of ****e..that needs major patching that is the reason
for your sound bug.