PDA

View Full Version : thanks for all tha advise (steeped in sarcasm)

Uncopyrightable
June 12th 07, 11:19 PM
well posting on the nvidia forums someone was able to advise me as to
the problem with my 7950 card.
So thanks too all here that helped.

Augustus
June 13th 07, 12:06 AM
"Uncopyrightable" > wrote in message
> well posting on the nvidia forums someone was able to advise me as to the
> problem with my 7950 card.
> So thanks too all here that helped.

Yeah, wow. You waited a whole 9 hours for a reply here after posting at
7:00AM then flame the group for not responding by 4:00PM the same day.

Cal Vanize
June 13th 07, 04:09 AM
Uncopyrightable wrote:
> well posting on the nvidia forums someone was able to advise me as to
> the problem with my 7950 card.
> So thanks too all here that helped.

So you posted, waited a couple of hours and nobody helped you fix your
little problem. That's just too bad.

Did you think of paying somebody to respond within your time envelope,
or did you just expect everybody to jump for free?

Bill
June 13th 07, 05:11 AM
In article >,
says...
> Uncopyrightable wrote:
> > well posting on the nvidia forums someone was able to advise me as to
> > the problem with my 7950 card.
> > So thanks too all here that helped.
>

> So you posted, waited a couple of hours and nobody helped you fix your
> little problem. That's just too bad.
>
> Did you think of paying somebody to respond within your time envelope,
> or did you just expect everybody to jump for free?

In his first post he said,"I cant be arsed to keep
plugging and unplugging cards, but when the 7950
does not display anything i have no option but to swap.
arhhhhhh."

I guess nobody could be "arsed" to help him since it might
involve plugging and unplugging cards. Oh well.

Bill
--
Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and
WebTV.

Cal Vanize
June 13th 07, 06:04 AM
Bill wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>> Uncopyrightable wrote:
>>> well posting on the nvidia forums someone was able to advise me as to
>>> the problem with my 7950 card.
>>> So thanks too all here that helped.
>>
>> So you posted, waited a couple of hours and nobody helped you fix your
>> little problem. That's just too bad.
>>
>> Did you think of paying somebody to respond within your time envelope,
>> or did you just expect everybody to jump for free?
>>

> In his first post he said,"I cant be arsed to keep
> plugging and unplugging cards, but when the 7950
> does not display anything i have no option but to swap.
> arhhhhhh."
>
> I guess nobody could be "arsed" to help him since it might
> involve plugging and unplugging cards. Oh well.
>
> Bill

He did seem to make an arse of himself....

Carl
June 13th 07, 07:50 AM
that's where he should plug his card, UP HIS ARSE!