PDA

View Full Version : nVidia nvs 110m cannot support widescreen LCD TV?


fAnSKyer
May 30th 07, 08:38 AM
I am using Dell 620M with graphic card quadro nvs 110m/ 7300 card.
When I trying to connect to a widescreen LCD TV, the display mode
didn't support widescreen resolution.

However, when I am using a computer with intel 915M card, it supports
this widescreen tv very well.

So I think the problem is due to this nvidia card and Can somebody
help me?
Thanks a lot
Cheers

fAnS

DellCustomerAdvocate
June 12th 07, 05:20 PM
fAnSKyer;721891 Wrote:
> I am using Dell 620M with graphic card quadro nvs 110m/ 7300 card.
> When I trying to connect to a widescreen LCD TV, the display mode
> didn't support widescreen resolution.
>
> However, when I am using a computer with intel 915M card, it supports
> this widescreen tv very well.
>
> So I think the problem is due to this nvidia card and Can somebody
> help me?
> Thanks a lot
> Cheers
>
> fAnS

Hello,

My name is Richard; I am part of Dell's Online Community Outreach
group. I also use a D620 and may be able to assist you. Have you gone
to the NVIDIA control and selected the wide screen option? Reply back
with some of the options you have tried. Thanks!

Regards,
Richard B
Dell Online Community Outreach




--
DellCustomerAdvocate

fAnSKyer
July 26th 07, 02:39 PM
Hi, Thanks Richard

I can't find the wide screen option in nvidial cantrol panel
What should I do Then

Thanks


On 6 12 , 11 20 , DellCustomerAdvocate
> wrote:
> fAnSKyer;721891 Wrote:
>
> > I am using Dell 620M with graphic card quadro nvs 110m/ 7300 card.
> > When I trying to connect to a widescreen LCD TV, the display mode
> > didn't support widescreen resolution.
>
> > However, when I am using a computer with intel 915M card, it supports
> > this widescreen tv very well.
>
> > So I think the problem is due to this nvidia card and Can somebody
> > help me?
> > Thanks a lot
> > Cheers
>
> > fAnS
>
> Hello,
>
> My name is Richard; I am part of Dell's Online Community Outreach
> group. I also use a D620 and may be able to assist you. Have you gone
> to the NVIDIA control and selected the wide screen option? Reply back
> with some of the options you have tried. Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Richard B
> Dell Online Community Outreach
>
> --
> DellCustomerAdvocat

August 21st 07, 06:00 PM
On 26 juil, 15:39, fAnSKyer > wrote:
> Hi, Thanks Richard
>
> I can't find the wide screen option in nvidial cantrol panel
> What should I do Then
>
> Thanks
>
> On 6 12 , 11 20 , DellCustomerAdvocate
>
> > wrote:
> > fAnSKyer;721891 Wrote:
>
> > > I am using Dell 620M with graphic card quadro nvs 110m/ 7300 card.
> > > When I trying to connect to a widescreen LCD TV, the display mode
> > > didn't support widescreen resolution.
>
> > > However, when I am using a computer with intel 915M card, it supports
> > > this widescreen tv very well.
>
> > > So I think the problem is due to this nvidia card and Can somebody
> > > help me?
> > > Thanks a lot
> > > Cheers
>
> > > fAnS
>
> > Hello,
>
> > My name is Richard; I am part of Dell's Online Community Outreach
> > group. I also use a D620 and may be able to assist you. Have you gone
> > to the NVIDIA control and selected the wide screen option? Reply back
> > with some of the options you have tried. Thanks!
>
> > Regards,
> > Richard B
> > Dell Online Community Outreach
>
> > --
> > DellCustomerAdvocat

Hello,
I have the same problem, which version of nvidia driver can we use ?
PS : sorry for my english

Sh4doW