PDA

View Full Version : Speakers

boe
May 19th 07, 03:37 AM
Hello,

I need to get a few speakers for my new home theatre. I'd like to get them
from you if possible because you are one of the nearest dealers. If I can
get the best price, I'll be happy to buy all of them from you.

Can you please give me a price on a pair of
DM604 S3

A single
LCR600 S3

A pair of
DM602 S3 - if they sell mounting brackets for these, I'll be hanging them
in the rear corners of the room.

Thank you

First of One[_2_]
May 20th 07, 01:03 AM
Was your post meant for this group?

Interesting to see people ponder back and forth on $300 video cards, but
spend $900+ on speakers in a heartbeat.

"boe" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I need to get a few speakers for my new home theatre. I'd like to get
> them from you if possible because you are one of the nearest dealers. If
> I can get the best price, I'll be happy to buy all of them from you.
>
> Can you please give me a price on a pair of
> DM604 S3
>
> A single
> LCR600 S3
>
> A pair of
> DM602 S3 - if they sell mounting brackets for these, I'll be hanging
> them in the rear corners of the room.
>

> Thank you

Mr.E Solved!
May 20th 07, 04:29 PM
First of One wrote:
> Was your post meant for this group?
>
> Interesting to see people ponder back and forth on $300 video cards, but
> spend $900+ on speakers in a heartbeat.

That does seem strange at first blush, but when you consider that
speakers can and do last for 10-20 years, and video cards are current
for only a small fraction of that time, the amortized cost of the video
card over its life time is significantly higher than the speakers.