PDA

View Full Version : Info about specific device caps, not in datasheet

Janus
May 14th 07, 09:56 PM
Generally asking: How do I find information about a specific device
capability, such as number of render targets, for a given nvidia card? The
info is not in any of the common datasheets, which seems fair enough since
there are a lot of caps to list.

Specifically asking: Where do I find that info for a NVIDIA Quadro FX 5500
SDI?

Is there no solution but to ask very specific questions to nvidia? It seems
a little too much to expect them to handle every lilttle question like that.