PDA

View Full Version : How Many Watts Does a 6800GT use

Mr. Porter
April 21st 07, 07:46 PM
Been trying to find how many watts a EN6800GT uses,

Guess I'm just not good on finding these details and appreciate the help.

thanks

First of One[_2_]
April 21st 07, 10:45 PM
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/video/display/ati-vs-nv-power_3.html

Believe it or not, your card uses less power than a Radeon 9800XT. :-)

news:[email protected]